October 6, 2011

Moose Dropping

Tomorrow is Toddler Moose's 4th birthday. And the day after is his pirate party. In preparation of that, I haven't done a darn thing craft or baking-wise. But rest assured - I'll be back to it soon. Life just gets in the way sometimes.

Things you can look forward to (and hold me to):

A Halloween Spider Web Wreath

Pirate Party Pictures

A Monster

A Lego Minifigures Display Shelf (for my work office!)

More food (candies, cookies, the whole nine yards)

Super Hero costume accessories (or, as I like to call it "The Lazy-girl's superhero costume")

and possibly even another dinosaur costume. Perhaps one that does require sewing.

Random update on my snail mail: The recipient has named him Escargot and given him an appropriately French mustache. He resides at her work desk and brightens her day whenever possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment