November 14, 2011

Cinnomn Roll Ring

I saw quite a few people pinning this a few weeks ago. It looked lovely. I pinned it myself, but only because I liked it for the inspiration aspect. I haven't tried the recipe as it's written on the source blog. It might be great or horrible. I wouldn't know. I just knew I couldn't go wrong with the version below.

Sticky Bun Wreath

1 can refrigerated cinnamon roll dough (like Pillsbury)
1 C brown sugar
1/2 C sugar
1 Tbsp light corn syrup


Preheat oven to 375 degrees

In small saucepan, heat sugar, corn syrup and butter over medium heat until sugar dissolves.

Pour sugar mixture into a greased bundt pan.

Place cinnamon rolls around pan, overlapping slightly (Pillsbury Grands tend to have 5 biscuits. Non-Grands have 8. That seemed to work. I probably could have gone with 1.5 cans)

Bake at 375 for twenty minutes, or until rolls are puffed, dry-looking and browned slightly.

Let set for 1-2 minutes.
Place large plate over pan. Invert (use pot holders or oven gloves!). Let pan sit on plate for a bit, allowing syrup to drip onto rolls
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment